Schedule your free in-home estimates today. We are here to answer any questions you might have about painting your bathroom or kitchen cabinets.
Denver remodel services
- Free In-Home Estimates
- Color Consultation
- Door and Cabinet Repairs
- New Door Options
- Cabinet Trim Carpentry
- Soft Close Hinges and Drawer Slides
- Custom Pull-Out Shelving
We provide high quality, affordable cabinet painting in Denver
We have been remodeling homes for 12 years. We saw a need to provide a high quality and economical way to refresh kitchens and baths in the Denver area. We started Resurrected Cabinet Coatings, LLC because we enjoy helping our customers save money with their Denver kitchen remodel or Denver bath remodel.
Our average customer saves between 60-70% compared with completely replacing their old cabinets. If you are considering refacing your cabinets we would like to note that our customers save 35-50% compared to cabinet refacing.
We stand behind our work!
We offer a 5 year warranty for your painted cabinets on our workmanship and the products we use. We do our best to ensure the quality of our workmanship, however we are human and therefore warranty our workmanship to cover any defects that might slip by quality control.
We warranty the paint against peeling, cracking, and fading. While the paint is chip resistant it is not chip proof. We therefore do not warranty against chipping because impacts are out of our control.
It's time to Resurrect your Cabinets!
- Choose a new color for your cabinets. We are happy to consult on this decision.
- We carefully remove your cabinet doors and drawers.
- We sand all of the cabinets with a process that is nearly dustless.
- We prime the cabinets.
- Next, the magic happens. Using the finest techniques and equipment, we coat your cabinets with a durable coating that is easy to clean, hard like a resin, yet flexible to withstand cracking.
- From start to finish, most jobs take 7-10 days with only 2-3 days spent in your home.
- You will have nearly full use of your kitchen for the entire process.
- For the days we will be in your home, the countertops will need to be clear.
- You can leave all of the contents in your cabinets as long as it can be pushed back from the front edge about 1/2 inch.
Before & After
We are going to take your old, outdated cabinets and make them look factory new. You will love the look of your new cabinets. Our cabinet painting process will add value to your lives and your home!